Re: Table size does not include toast size

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: Table size does not include toast size
Дата
Re: Table size does not include toast size  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 22. Dezember 2009 15:11:40 +0100 Bernd Helmle <mailings@oopsware.de>
wrote:

>> Bernd, there's a basic spec if you have time to work on this.
>
> I see if i can get some time for it during christmas vacation (its on my
> radar for a longer period of time). I'm still working on this NOT NULL
> pg_constraint representation and would like to propose a patch fairly
> soon for this.

Since i'm not able to finish those other things in time, i wrapped up my
existing code for this issue and came up with the attached patch, which
should implement the behavior Tom proposed. These are two new functions
pg_table_size() and pg_indexes_size(). This patch also changes
pg_total_relation_size() to be a shorthand for pg_table_size() +
pg_indexes_size().

Barring any objections i'm adding this to the CF.

--
Thanks

    Bernd
Вложения